There’s a lot of pressure on women to stay youthful and beautiful. We’re supposed to look like we’re in our 20s even when we’re well into our 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond. And it’s not just about how we look; it’s also about how we feel. Say’s Dr Lane Sebring, most of us have been told our entire lives that aging is something to dread—and that if we don’t take care of ourselves now, there will come a time when no one will want us anymore…
Keep your weight down
- Keep your weight down.
- Eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly.
Get to bed early
You may not be aware of it, but your body and mind require sleep. Getting enough rest is one of the most important things you can do to ensure a youthful appearance, as well as improve your overall health and well-being.
The amount of sleep that you need varies based on age. Children between 6 months and 2 years old should get 11 to 14 hours per night; toddlers 3-5 years old need 10-13 hours; children 6-12 years old require 9-11 hours; teens 13-18 years old require 8-10 hours; and adults 19+ need 7-9 hours per night.
You should wake up feeling refreshed when you’ve gotten enough restful slumber each night!
- Exercise regularly.
Exercise is one of the most important things you can do for yourself, both physically and mentally. It’s good for your heart, your muscles, and even helps with weight loss! Not only that but it also helps keep you young looking by improving circulation and keeping blood pressure low. In addition to all these benefits exercise also boosts moods by releasing endorphins that make us feel happier when we work out. Finally exercise boosts self-esteem because we look better when we exercise regularly so we feel better about ourselves too!
Eat a healthy diet
- Eat a wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Eat whole grains instead of refined or processed foods.
- Limit your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, cholesterol and salt (sodium).
These tips can help you look younger than you are
- Make sure your brows are well-groomed.
- Keep the hair on your head healthy and shiny by keeping it trimmed regularly at a salon or barber shop, and use products that will help keep it looking its best (e.g., hair dye or shampoo).
- Choose clothing that flatters your body type and helps hide any flaws: dark colors for thick skin; light colors for thin skin; natural fabrics like cotton for wrinkled hands; synthetic fabrics like nylon stockings for cellulite; loose-fitting clothing in general (it’s easier to conceal bulges).
With a little effort, you can look younger than you are. These tips will help you maintain your youthful appearance and feel great about yourself.